Hello. Welcome to my blog!
As you may know by now, I've recently published my first book, a memoir entitled Hippy Days, Arabian Nights:from life in the bush to love on the Nile.
In a few days I'll be hitting the road and heading north along the east coast of Australia then down the Hume Highway to promote it. I'm inviting you to follow my journey as I travel up hill and down dale, from pillar to post, hither and thither, from off the beaten track to the bright city lights - to Wangaratta, Wollongong and Woolloomooloo. Who will I meet, what will I see and why can't I get Willie Nelson's On the Road Again out of my mind? I'll be taking my Nikon with me so I'll post images as I go.
1. Books - enough to bury a city alive (it is a book tour after all!)
2. Warm clothes - winter is coming
3. Healthy snacks - resolution: do not go near a country bakery. There be dragons, i.e. sausage rolls and vanilla slices. Eat a banana instead.
4. Devices - laptop, mobile phone, credit card machine (I feel like I'm missing something but I'm not sufficiently tech-savvy to know what it is)
5. Pens - for all the books (see above) that I'll hopefully be signing
6. Product - lashings of it - to moisturise the miles away
See you on the road!
Your intrepid little Aussie author,
Follow Katherine on Twitter @katherineboland
Like her on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/katherinebolandauthor
View her artwork at http://www.katherineboland.com
Find out more about Hippy Days, Arabian Nights at http://www.katherineboland-author.com